nobody told us that life will be easy.
[COMIC] PROMOTION TIME WITH
We love you, Ji. XD <3
Thanks so much to Megan, Rocio and Yammi for helping me with translate <3
this is so cute pls.
01 September ‘14
Who would have ever thought I will find time to write a post again her at my blog. Where am I exactly? I am currently on a state of fucking-up and not-fucking-caring-at-all. The reason was… I don’t even know. Just how am I going to survive this mix of all sorts of emotions running through my veins and chokes me each and every time they can. Seriously, I won’t even start with the lines 'school's been hell these days’ or 'I am so fucking stressed right now' because honestly, those things aren’t new anymore. Ever since June happened that’ll be my topic throughout all my blog post. Hence, that is the only thing I am suffering as of the moment. Wasn’t it? Was it not? Who the hell even cares. Nobody. That’s completely right.
Maybe I am just in a whirlwind of thoughts tonight that’s why I even wrote this. Shit. Cards will be given on Saturday, the same day my classmates and I will head for Taft to pass that goddamn application paper that was supposed to be already done last July. I am not even expecting a single good 92 at my fucking card because I fucking now that I fucking fucked up. And because of that, I somehow made an not-so-serious promise when I talked to God one hopeful night; saying that this September, I will face the consequences of the actions I have done. That includes being inactive through all my social wed world.
I don’t even think I can do this. But I need to. Damn.
Just wait for me,
'til September ends.
You know what’s amazing? At this second, for every teenage girl twirling her fingers into the ends of her hair, not paying attention in class, wondering who she’ll be in love with someday, at this second, there is a teenage boy somewhere out there, just for her, slumped low at his desk, tapping his foot, staring out the window, wondering exactly the same thing.
And then the next day, they will bump into each other in the street, look at each other’s eyes and feel that unusual sensation in their chest. They would just smile and walk away. But these two people won’t stop thinking about this moment until they see each other again. It all started when they were bored at class and they they thought about “the one”.
And then that single and fleeting moment will serve as a starting point, where accidental meetings and get-to-know-each-other instances will progress from. Both of their minds will consider the possibilities and what if’s, thinking whether or not that this person, an unexpected stranger, can possibly be the significant other they’re going to spend the rest of their lives with. The perfect assumptions.
And upon that time they know each other, there are times they keep calling one another She’ll look outside her window while talking to him on the phone thinking if he’s looking at the same star that she is looking at. It’s in the middle hours of the night they think of each other, how far away they are and the fact that they want to see each other again. They keep playing several scenarios over their mind and choose a different one each time because, no matter how many times they have met, They can not unravel the mystery they feel for each other.
And then one day, that perfect day will come. When everything will be alright for the two of them. When they don’t have to think of those juvenile fantasies because they’re only an inch away from each other. When he can already kiss her gently, caress the curve of her face, brush his cheek upon hers before he dived to her neck. And then he would love the way she would call him “baby”, and how her hair would smell like strawberry and vanilla after every fresh bath. He would treasure her, flaws and all, and would love the way her nose wrinkles whenever she’s deep in concentration. He would kiss her on the forehead and tell her good night, loving the way she would feel against him when they fall asleep.
And that will not stop there. Time will pass and their relationship would surely last. Because they both know that they’re both lucky enough to find the better-half of their souls this early. or maybe not early, we can say that it’s in God’s most perfect time. They will stay together no matter how hard things might be. Of course they’ll have misunderstandings but they will always put love in top of their relationship. For when there’s love they will respect each other’s feelings, decisions and imperfections. And even if they don’t know everything yet, they’;; discover the world together — travelling in the most romantic places in the world and taking pictures together as memories where being made and relationship becomes stronger. And at the end of each day of their lives, they’ll lay down and look into each other’s eyes but no words will be said. They’ll just give each other the kind of look which says “Hey, i’m glad you came into my life, stay here by my side forever.”
And that forever wasn’t just the end of the story that was once created in their longing mind. All were made into reality through a vow that they have to express in front of the altar. And in that red aisle, facing that wonderful image of Him who had made everything possible, with the guy, sweaty and nervous in the upper corner of the altar, and with her parents by her side, that girl who once just twirling her hair unattentively in class and wondering who’s her destiny, is now wearing this glamorous white gown, approaching that one man who had stand tall for her. She can hear the loud beating of her heart. Mixture of excitement, happiness and pure love for the man who had made her realized that loving may not be easy but indeed it is the most wonderful feeling of all. Now she’s ready. She’s ready enough to face in front of him, look him in the eyes and tell the word “I do”.
This is how to run a stick of Chapstick
down the black boxes on your scantron
so the grading machine skips the wrong
answers. This is how to honor roll. Hell,
this is how to National Honor Society.
This is being voted “Most Likely to Marry
for Money” or “Talks the Most, Says the
Least” for senior superlatives. This is
stepping around the kids having panic
attacks in the hallway. This is being the
kid having a panic attack in the hallway.
This is making the A with purple moons
stamped under both eyes. We had to try.
This is telling the ACT supervisor you have
ADHD to get extra time. Today, the average
high school student has the same anxiety
levels as the average 1950’s psychiatric
patient. We know the Pythagorean theorem
by heart, but short-circuit when asked
“How are you?” We don’t know. We don’t
know. That wasn’t on the study guide.
We usually know the answer, but rarely
- Never stop stretching and improving yourself. – Always dream and shoot higher than you think is possible. Do not bother trying to be better than your peers or predecessors. Try to be better than you ever knew YOU could be.
- Never stop listening to your own inner voice. – The unhappiest folks are those who care the most about what everyone else thinks – those who let everyone else drown out their own inner voice. So stand strong beside yourself. There’s great freedom in leaving others to their opinions.
- Never stop walking comfortably in your own shoes. – If you don’t follow the path others want you to follow they might become irritated. Don’t worry about it. Let them be. It’s their problem, not yours. So many people seem to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but have no clue how to lead their own. So focus on your inner callings and keep paving your own path. Remember that it is more useful to be aware of a single strength or weakness in yourself than to be aware of a thousand strengths and weaknesses in others.
- Never stop working through your fears. – Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will. So don’t let fear decide your future. In the end, you can be comfortable or courageous, but not both at once.
- Never stop being a little unrealistic. – To be successful, you have to be a little unrealistic. You have to believe that something totally different than what has happened for an eternity CAN happen starting now. Think about it. Being realistic doesn’t change anything – being unrealistic does. Doesn’t it seem a bit unrealistic to be able to use a mobile phone to instantly research any topic imaginable, watch movies, get perfect driving directions to anywhere you want to go, and see your friends face-to-face no matter where in the world you are? Fortunately a small group of computer scientists didn’t think so.
- Never stop doing what needs to be done. – You were born to be a success. Although to be successful, you must plan to be, prepare to be, expect to be, and work to be, every day.
- Never stop embracing your struggles. – After each struggle you once faced in the past was overcome, you grew stronger and more able to meet the ones you face today. Likewise, the struggles you face today are preparing you for the challenges of tomorrow. As this process of growth takes place, remember that there are no mistakes. The events that arise as you journey forward, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary steps in order to learn what you need to know to reach the places you’ve chosen to go.
- Never stop being willing to make mistakes. – Making mistakes is far more productive than never moving. You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren’t busy avoiding or denying them. And no matter how bad of a mistake you make, there comes a time when you have to stop thinking about it and move on. No regrets in life – just lessons that show you the way forward.
- Never stop getting back up. – The strongest and most accomplished people are not those who always win, but those who refuse to give up even after they lose. You might think you’re not good enough, but you’ll surprise yourself if you keep trying. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. At the end of the day, to win, all you have to do is get up one more time than you fall down.
- Never stop making the best of it. – When you lose something, don’t think of it as a loss, but as a gift that lightens your load so you can better travel the path that was meant for you.
Basically, I’m still here at the computer shop just a jeepney ride away from our house. I am with my sister though, because we don’t have electricity at our village. Sucks. We don’t have classes for two days because of that. I am now to despise that dump truck driver, I hate not having electricity.